Calculating labour costs can be complex and frustrating. Plus, a lot of the scheduling work that we do during early labour budgeting can be re-used throughout the production planning process.
With Labour Budgeting, you'll be able to:
- Establish crew positions from multiple labour sources with default costs.
- Add positions and crew quantities to your events using labour lines.
- See cost estimates for your labour.
- Build your crew bookings from your labour lines.
- See budget updates in real time as you make changes to your crew bookings.
How does it work?
Interested in expediting these features?
Send us a message!
Use the chat bubble to the right ——>