What We’re Working On
Curious what we’re up to over here? Look no further!
December 2018 & January 2019
We worked on a bunch of under-the-hood stuff to improve the performance of Filter Webpages.
New Calendar Designs!
Filter your Projects by clicking on the Project Key.
Quickly jump to any month you want.
This month we’re finishing up some under-the-hood improvements to the calendar webpages that will make them faster to load and more responsive.
Also, thanks to the amazing folks over at Arts Club Theatre Company we’re working on the ability to filter your calendar webpages by any detail including project, location, person, department, category, and status! This should give your calendars much more utility for your viewers, especially those big season or company calendars that can be tough to sift through.
We’re also making a couple of tweaks to the mobile and printable versions of our calendars so that the day of the week displays everywhere that it’s supposed to.
Obvious Caveat: Below you’ll find ideas currently floating around in our heads in no particular order. Many are suggestions from current users. We can’t guarantee that anything listed below will be added to Propared exactly as described (or if it will even go in at all). But, we wanted to give you a sense of the types of improvements and new features currently under consideration.
We’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts about any or all of what you read here. Just click on the blue chat bubble and leave a message!
Filter Webpages (Calendar and List Layouts)
- Ability to filter by various details including Location, Team, Category, Department, and Status
- “Group by” Category, Department, and Team (similar to grouping by Project and Location).
- Display Roles next to each Team Member.
- List View: Display column headers only once and anchor them to the top of the page.
- Sort Contacts alphabetically (instead of however they’re sorted now which we can’t even figure out).
- When Printing, repeat date headers at the top of each page (turns out this is WAY harder than we thought it would be!)
- Add a notes section to the top of the page.
- Display Addresses: We’re adding an option to display the Addresses for Locations in each Task. Addresses will appear on both List and Calendar layouts.
Aggregate selected Schedules, Locations, and Contacts into a single, sharable webpage.
- Clone Tasks to other Projects.
- Add multiple Locations to the same Task.
- Display who last updated the Task and when.
- Assign custom abbreviations to Projects.
- Assign Project Managers right from the Projects Screen.
- Assign Locations to Projects.
Ability to Edit and Delete Tags
Add Company Logos to all Schedules and Calendars
- Notify people when things change.
- Notify me when I have upcoming Tasks due.
See a list of all recent changes by all users.
- Enable emailing to any address (not just those who are in your Project Team).
- Add folders to organize your Filters.
Whole New Propared Modules (let us know if you want to invest!)
- Expand Labor Management Features
- Inventory Management
- Show Budgeting