Curious what we’re up to over here?
September 27, 2022
- See tag lists.
- Create new tags in lists.
- Merge tags.
- Updated UX for quick-creating tags in all screens.
- Added a “Clear Selection” button when one or more records are selected.
- Removed the “Bulk Clone” option in the crew bookings screen.
- Could not bulk edit positions in the crew booking screen.
- Could not delete events that were linked to reports.
- Removed “New User” button from the preferences subscriptions tab in the settings screen.
- Spaces between carriage returns were not displaying in the details field on calendars.
- Administrators could not make changes in the preferences tab.
- When cloning a production book, the setting for the “Confirmed Crew Only” checkbox was not cloning.
- Some requirements were not displaying in production books.
- Some users were not displaying in the settings screen access tab.
- Display labour lines (i.e. crew needs) to production books.
- Add general notes to production books
- Display a departments section in production books
- Add ability to hide roles in the team section in production books.
- Disable “Email” and “Export” when more than one production book is selected.
- Update the text in the column field from “Notes” to “Details”.
- Update the sort order of locations in the locations page to alphabetical.
- Update the sort order of team members in the schedule page to alphabetical by last name.
- Update the text for disabled production books.
- Align column headers on the team page in production books.
Below you’ll find ideas currently floating around in our heads in no particular order. Many are suggestions from current users. We can’t guarantee that anything listed below will be added to Propared exactly as described (or if it will even go in at all). But, we wanted to give you a sense of the types of improvements and new features rolling around in our heads.
Interested in getting these features into Propared faster? Check out our new Feature Expediting Program.
- Add ability to archive contacts.
- Link contacts with organizations.
- Add ability to import spaces.
- Assign a primary locations to projects.
- Assign start and end times to projects.
- Assign a client organization and person contact to projects.
- Add a status to projects.
- Merge team members.
- Simplify team member IDs.
- Add details field to team members.
- Send an email to team members.
- Add the ability to add groups to events.
- Add the ability to import bookings.
- Add support for universal events that display on all production books.
- Filter by additional statuses (labour lines, crew bookings, reports)
- Add ability to tag events with multiple locations.
- Add ability to comment on events.
- Add the ability to sort by any column.
- Start calendar at current day.
- “Group by” category, department, and team (similar to grouping by project and location).
- Display groups in schedules and calendars.
- Bookmark a schedule while it is filtered.
- Update the UI for the tab row to make it easier to read.
- Add a “Requirements Summary” page.
- Add a “Month Summary” calendar layout.
- Add a “Company Inventory” page.
- View all reports from all projects together.
- Aggregate all department notes into a single notes screen.
- Commenting: Add the ability to comment on events and requirements.
- Activity Stream: See a list of recent changes by all users.
- Notify a user when changes are made.
- Notify a user when they have upcoming Tasks due.
- Add an activity log.
- Add a student subscription.
Larger Projects (let us know if you want to expedite!)