Curious what we’re up to over here?
January 18, 2023
Create, view, and filter custom statuses.
Propared will remember if your nav menu is expanded or collapsed.
Set timeframe to bold in mobile view.
Contacts will now always have a primary email.
Project names were sometimes appearing unexpectedly in some production books.
Locations were sorting inconsistently in some production books.
Report templates were not always saving.
Website and address fields were not always saving in the contacts screen.
Costs will now refresh more reliably in the projects screen.
December 12, 2022
Link people with the organizations that they work at.
Display people’s organizations in the team screen.
Display people’s organizations in the team page of production books.
Added the person who created and most recently edited a record to more screens.
Project names were not showing up next to events in calendar feeds.
Clone an event to multiple days in one action.
Tag a note in a report with multiple departments.
Note Tracking & To-Dos!
Below you’ll find ideas currently floating around in our heads in no particular order. Many are suggestions from current users. We can’t guarantee that anything listed below will be added to Propared exactly as described (or if it will even go in at all). But, we wanted to give you a sense of the types of improvements and new features rolling around in our heads.
Interested in getting these features into Propared faster? Check out our new Feature Expediting Program.
- Archive contacts.
- Import spaces.
- Assign a primary locations to projects.
- Assign start and end times to projects.
- Assign a client organization and person contact to projects.
- Add a status to projects.
- Merge team members.
- Simplify team member IDs.
- Add details field to team members.
- Send an email to team members.
- Add the ability to add groups to events.
- Add the ability to import bookings.
- Add support for universal events that display on all production books.
- Filter by additional statuses (labour lines, crew bookings, reports)
- Add ability to tag events with multiple locations.
- Add ability to comment on events.
- Add the ability to sort by any column.
- Start calendar at current day.
- “Group by” category, department, and team (similar to grouping by project and location).
- Display groups in schedules and calendars.
- Bookmark a schedule while it is filtered.
- Update the UI for the tab row to make it easier to read.
- Add a “Requirements Summary” page.
- Add a “Month Summary” calendar layout.
- Add a “Company Inventory” page.
- View all reports from all projects together.
- Commenting: Add the ability to comment on events and requirements.
- Activity Stream: See a list of recent changes by all users.
- Notify a user when changes are made.
- Notify a user when they have upcoming Tasks due.
- Add an activity log.
- Add a student subscription.
Larger Projects (let us know if you want to expedite!)