Curious what we’re up to over here? Look no further!
Last month we…
- Added the ability to grant Project Management access from the Projects Screen.
- Added the ability to make custom Project Abbreviations.
- Updated the formatting of List Layout to make it more condensed.
- Updated our text hyperlinking in Project and Production Book screens to make it a little easier to navigate.
- Improved how we display Locations in the Timeline and List Layout.
- Fixed a bug where the “Today Forward” button is not persistent when switching between Projects.
- Fixed a bug where List Layout sometimes displays dates in the past despite selecting “Today Forward” or custom dates.
This month we’re…
- Adding Filtering to List Layouts.
- Adding the ability to detect and filter by Location Conflicts.
- Adding the ability to hide the Location Column in Production Books.
- Further condensing the List Layout by moving the header row to to the top of the page so it doesn’t repeat on each day.
- Moving the status icon over next to the Task Name in List Layout (matching how we display Status in Calendar Layouts).
- Improving the readability of the Timeline by adding a slightly darker line between days.
- Hiding the Project Key when looking at calendars on mobile phones (So… Much… Scrolling…).
- Fixing a bug where users are unable to Batch Add Team Members using Groups when no Contacts are assigned.
- Fixing a bug where users are logged out automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Obvious Caveat: Below you’ll find ideas currently floating around in our heads in no particular order. Many are suggestions from current users. We can’t guarantee that anything listed below will be added to Propared exactly as described (or if it will even go in at all). But, we wanted to give you a sense of the types of improvements and new features currently under consideration.
We’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts about any or all of what you read here. Just click on the blue chat bubble and leave a message!
- Filter your schedule/calendar by Recent Changes (past Day, past Week, etc)
- Switch between List and Calendar Layouts.
- Display identical Tasks with different Locations as a single Task in Calendars and Schedules.
- Add a “Daily Schedule” Layout.
- Add Locations and Contacts to Production Books.
- Choose the start day of the week for calendars.
- Add company logos to the top of all Production Book webpages.
- “Group by” Category, Department, and Team (similar to grouping by Project and Location).
- When Printing, repeat date headers at the top of each page (turns out this is WAY harder than we thought it would be!)
- Add folders to organize your Production Books.
- Bookmark a Schedule while it is filtered.
- Enable emailing to any address (not just those who are in your Project Team).
- Add the ability to dynamically update who is in a Task using Groups.
- Display who last updated the Task and when.
- Add the ability to batch edit Contacts when editing bookings.
- Add multiple Locations to the same Task (unfortunately this one is a doozy so we may not be able to get to it for awhile).
- See a list Production Books related to each Project.
- Assign Locations to Projects.
- Turn an existing Place into a Space (and vice versa).
- Notify people when things change.
- Notify me when I have upcoming Tasks due.
- See a list of all recent changes by all users.
Whole New Propared Modules (let us know if you want to invest!)
- Expand Labor Management Features
- Resources, Inventory, and Show Requirements
- Show Budgeting
- Event and Venue Request Forms