What We’re Working On
Curious what we’re up to over here? Look no further!
Custom Project Colors!
- You now have the ability to assign custom colors to your shows! These colors will appear in all Calendar Layouts. Projects in your Calendars will sort by color as well.
- We drastically improved the loading time of the Filter Screen.
- Project Managers can now add multiple Projects to a single Filter (but only Projects that they’ve been assigned to).
New Features for Tours!
- You can now show all Tasks in their local Time Zone in your Calendars and Schedules! This should make it easier to display accurate times for Tour Schedules and other events in multiple cities.
- Bug Fixes!
- Task Status was displaying incorrectly in Calendar Links.
- Schedule Links now display Locations on each line when Grouped by Project.
- The Project Cloning was occasionally causing Propared to lock up.
Shift Timeframe Tool: We’re adding a “Week” option! Now you’ll be able to move Tasks around by Weeks in addition to Minutes, Hours, Days, Months, and Years.
Display Addresses: We’re adding an option to display the Addresses for Locations in each Task. Addresses will appear on both List and Calendar layouts.
Misc Bugs & Improvements:
- Fixing an issue where users can’t add alternate email addresses to send schedules from.
- Fixing an issue where Filters are not cloning and saving properly.
- We’re also making improvements to various infrastructure and back end processes.
Obvious Caveat: Below you’ll find ideas currently floating around in our heads in no particular order. Many are suggestions from current users. We can’t guarantee that anything listed below will be added to Propared exactly as described (or if it will even go in at all). But, we wanted to give you a sense of the types of improvements and new features currently under consideration.
We’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts about any or all of what you read here. Just click on the blue chat bubble and leave a message!
Public Links: Calendar and List Layouts
- When Printing, repeat date headers at the top of each page (turns out this is WAY harder than we thought it would be!)
- Add a notes section to the top of the page.
- “Group by” Category, Department, and Team (similar to grouping by Project and Location).
- Display column headers only once and anchor them to the top of the page
- Display Roles.
- Sort Contacts alphabetically (instead of however they’re sorted now which we can’t even figure out).
- Assign custom abbreviations to Projects.
- Assign Project Managers right from the Projects Screen.
- Assign Locations to Projects.
Ability to Edit and Delete Tags
Add Company Logos to all Schedules and Calendars
- Notify people when things change.
- Notify me when I have upcoming Tasks due.
See a list of all recent changes by all users.
- Enable emailing to any address (not just those who are in your Project Team).
- Add folders to organize your Filters.
- Remove Date Headers from the main content area and incorporate them into each line.
- Move Tasks between Projects.
- Add multiple Locations to the same Task.
- Display who last updated the Task and when.
Whole New Propared Modules (let us know if you want to invest!)
- Expand Labor Management Features
- Inventory Management
- Show Budgeting