Curious what we’re up to over here? Look no further!
- Filterer by recently changed events (past Day, past Week, etc.).
- Switch between List and Calendar Layouts.
- Displaying identical Tasks with different Locations as a single Task in Production Books.
- Display people’s names in Bookings on Calendar Layouts.
- Fixed a bug where users sometimes can’t click into fields in the Production Book Screen.
- Fixed a bug where users are logged out automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Below you’ll find ideas currently floating around in our heads in no particular order. Many are suggestions from current users. We can’t guarantee that anything listed below will be added to Propared exactly as described (or if it will even go in at all). But, we wanted to give you a sense of the types of improvements and new features rolling around in our heads.
Interested in getting these features into Propared faster? Check out our new Feature Expediting Program.
- Add Locations and Contacts to Production Books.
- Choose the start day of the week for calendars.
- Add company logos to the top of all Production Book webpages.
- “Group by” Category, Department, and Team (similar to grouping by Project and Location).
- Add folders to organize your Production Books.
- Bookmark a Schedule while it is filtered.
- Enable emailing to any address (not just those who are in your Project Team).
- Add the ability to dynamically update who is in a Task using Groups.
- Display who last updated a Task and when.
- Add the ability to batch edit Contacts when editing Bookings.
- See a list of Production Books related to each Project.
- Assign Locations to Projects.
- Assign Start & End Times to Projects.
- Turn an existing Place into a Space (and vice versa).
- Notify a user when things change.
- Notify a user when they have upcoming Tasks due.
- See a list of all recent changes by all users.
Whole New Propared Modules (let us know if you want to expedite!)