Curious what we’re up to over here? Look no further!
In January we…
- Added Filtering to List Layouts.
- Added the ability to detect and filter Location Conflicts.
- Added the ability to hide the Location Column in Production Books.
- Further condensed the List Layout by moving the header row to to the top of the page so it doesn’t repeat on each day.
- Moved the status icon over next to the Task Name in List Layout (matching how we display Status in Calendar Layouts).
- Improved the readability of the Timeline by adding a slightly darker line between days.
- Hid the Project Key when looking at calendars on mobile phones (So… Much… Less… Scrolling…).
- Fixed a bug where users are unable to Batch Add Team Members using Groups when no Contacts are assigned.
- Fixed a bug where users are logged out automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Right now we’re working on…
- A new Daily Calendar layout. Check out the Day Calendar project page for more details.
- Filtering by recently changed events (past Day, past Week, past Month, etc.)
- Allowing viewers to switch between List and Calendar Layouts.
- Displaying identical Tasks with different Locations as a single Task in Calendars and Schedules.
- Displaying people’s names in Bookings on Calendar Layouts.
- Fixing a bug where users sometimes can’t click into fields in the Production Book Screen.
Below you’ll find ideas currently floating around in our heads in no particular order. Many are suggestions from current users. We can’t guarantee that anything listed below will be added to Propared exactly as described (or if it will even go in at all). But, we wanted to give you a sense of the types of improvements and new features rolling around in our heads.
Interested in getting these features into Propared faster? Check out our new Feature Expediting Program.
- Add Locations and Contacts to Production Books.
- Choose the start day of the week for calendars.
- Add company logos to the top of all Production Book webpages.
- “Group by” Category, Department, and Team (similar to grouping by Project and Location).
- When Printing, repeat date headers at the top of each page (turns out this is WAY harder than we thought it would be!)
- Add folders to organize your Production Books.
- Bookmark a Schedule while it is filtered.
- Enable emailing to any address (not just those who are in your Project Team).
- Add the ability to disable location conflict detection on a task by task basis.
- Add the ability to dynamically update who is in a Task using Groups.
- Display who last updated the Task and when.
- Add the ability to batch edit Contacts when editing Bookings.
- See a list of Production Books related to each Project.
- Assign Locations to Projects.
- Assign Start & End Times to Projects.
- Turn an existing Place into a Space (and vice versa).
- Notify people when things change.
- Notify me when I have upcoming Tasks due.
- See a list of all recent changes by all users.
Whole New Propared Modules (let us know if you want to expedite!)