What We’re Working On
Curious what we’re up to over here? Look no further!
Now anyone you share a calendar with can filter it themselves! A huge thank you to the amazing folks at Arts Club Theatre Company for helping to make this possible.
We also completely redesigned the internal frameworks for Calendar Webpages making them much faster to load and more responsive.
This month we’re working on:
- A long-overdue feature that will allow Owners to transfer their subscription to one of their Administrators.
- A variety of bug fixes and improving some of the calendar subscription reliability when viewing in Outlook.
We’ve also started work on the ability to create digital Production Books. You’ll be able to add Attachments to Propared and then include them in your Public Webpages! This will be a multi-month project, but we’ll update you as we make progress.
Obvious Caveat: Below you’ll find ideas currently floating around in our heads in no particular order. Many are suggestions from current users. We can’t guarantee that anything listed below will be added to Propared exactly as described (or if it will even go in at all). But, we wanted to give you a sense of the types of improvements and new features currently under consideration.
We’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts about any or all of what you read here. Just click on the blue chat bubble and leave a message!
Filter Webpages (Calendar and List Layouts)
- “Group by” Category, Department, and Team (similar to grouping by Project and Location).
- Display Roles next to each Team Member.
- List View: Display column headers only once and anchor them to the top of the page.
- Sort Contacts alphabetically (instead of however they’re sorted now which we can’t even figure out).
- When Printing, repeat date headers at the top of each page (turns out this is WAY harder than we thought it would be!)
- Add Locations and Contacts to Production Books.
- Clone Tasks to other Projects.
- Add multiple Locations to the same Task.
- Display who last updated the Task and when.
- Assign custom abbreviations to Projects.
- Assign Project Managers right from the Projects Screen.
- Assign Locations to Projects.
- Ability to Edit and Delete Tags
- Add Company Logos to all Schedules and Calendars
- Notify people when things change.
- Notify me when I have upcoming Tasks due.
- See a list of all recent changes by all users.
- Enable emailing to any address (not just those who are in your Project Team).
- Add folders to organize your Filters.
Whole New Propared Modules (let us know if you want to invest!)
- Expand Labor Management Features
- Inventory Management
- Show Budgeting