What We’re Working On
Curious what we’re up to over here? Look no further!
- Now you can Clone Work Calls and Bookings between Projects!!!!
- We’re optimizing how Propared handles batch selecting and editing of Tasks to make it a smoother, more efficient process.
- We’ve also shortened the date and time formatting across the system to reduce the amount of text and give you more room on those big calendars (i.e. ‘3:00 PM- 5:00 PM’ is now ‘3p-5p’).
- We fixed an issue where “&” symbols were appearing in the title of Production Books.
This month we’re…
- Removing the date headers in the Timeline to give you a lot more room to work.
- Updating calendar feed frameworks to make them play better with Outlook, Google, and Apple.
- Fixing a bug where Auto-save is not working for paperwork and users are sometimes being logged out.
- Changing how Work Call and Booking Roles are displayed in Schedules (so that they only display the assigned Role for that Booking rather than all the Roles from the Team Screen).
- Updating the Drop-down menu on Calendars so that they don’t display duplicates of the same Team Member when multiple Projects are selected.
- Fixing a bug where Admins cannot delete some Attachments in the Attachments Screen.
- Fixing a bug where some hyperlinks are not clickable on Public Webpages.
- Updating the Timeline so that when you change the Start Time, the End Time does not automatically change.
- Making some design updates to how Tags are displayed.
- Adding some additional caching to improve overall performance.
Obvious Caveat: Below you’ll find ideas currently floating around in our heads in no particular order. Many are suggestions from current users. We can’t guarantee that anything listed below will be added to Propared exactly as described (or if it will even go in at all). But, we wanted to give you a sense of the types of improvements and new features currently under consideration.
We’d also LOVE to hear your thoughts about any or all of what you read here. Just click on the blue chat bubble and leave a message!
Filter Webpages (Calendar and List Layouts)
- “Group by” Category, Department, and Team (similar to grouping by Project and Location).
- List View: Display column headers only once and anchor them to the top of the page.
- When Printing, repeat date headers at the top of each page (turns out this is WAY harder than we thought it would be!)
- Add Locations and Contacts to Production Books.
- Add multiple Locations to the same Task (unfortunately this one is a doozy so we may not be able to get to it for awhile).
- Display who last updated the Task and when.
- Assign custom abbreviations to Projects.
- Assign Project Managers right from the Projects Screen.
- Assign Locations to Projects.
- Ability to Edit and Delete Tags
- Add Company Logos to all Schedules and Calendars
- Notify people when things change.
- Notify me when I have upcoming Tasks due.
- See a list of all recent changes by all users.
- Enable emailing to any address (not just those who are in your Project Team).
- Add folders to organize your Filters.
Whole New Propared Modules (let us know if you want to invest!)
- Expand Labor Management Features
- Inventory Management
- Show Budgeting